hey look i made a thing
1) Do you have a middle name? If so, is there a story behind it? If not, what would you choose as a middle name if you got the choice?
2) Have you ever tie-dyed anything?
3) Describe the person closest in location to you at this moment in at least six words. If you can’t see/don’t know about that person, tell me three people you would love to have as a roommate.
4) How do you feel about wristwatches?
5) What color/pattern are your bedsheets?
6) Take the book closest to you. What’s the seventeenth word on page 89?
7) Best way to eat Nutella?
8) Would you ever go into space, if given the opportunity? Why/why not?
9) Tell me the first three interesting words that come to your head.
10) What instrument do you wish you could play?
11) Something that made you laugh recently?
12) Something that made you sad recently?
13) Do you have any hobbies that you’ve let fall by the wayside?
14) What was your favorite movie as a child? Has your opinion on it changed at all?
15) Do you have a favorite outfit?
16) How do you pronounce Ouija Board? Have you ever used one?
17) Are you happy right now? Like, right at this moment?
18) Favorite type of candy? Least favorite? Why?
19) Do you bake? Cook? Any interesting baking or cooking stories to tell me?
20) Do you have 20/20 vision? If not, do you prefer glasses or contacts? Why?
21) Are you ticklish?
22) What hairstyle do you prefer on yourself? On others? Why?
23) Do you have any mosquito bites right now?
24) Do you have any bruises at the moment? From what?
25) Do you have any scars with interesting stories behind them? Care to share?
What is your favorite…and why?
27) Thing on your desk right now?
28) Color of M&M?
30) Type of Oreo?
31) Marine animal?
32) Decoration on your wall?
34) Spice Girl?
36) Member of Mystery, Inc.?
38) Prime number?
39) Piece of jewelry/accessory?
40) Non-tumblr social media site?
42) Place to read?
43) Crayola crayon?
44) Museum you’ve visited?
45) Body of water?
46) Amusement park ride?
48) Bread product?
49) Place to window-shop?
50) Flavor of tea?
Tell me a song that…
51) …has been in your head recently?
52) …reminds you of someone you like-like? Why?
53) …reminds you of an ex?
54) …reminds you of a best friend? Why?
55) …you used to hate?
56) …you used to love?
57) …you love despite not knowing all the words?
58) …you have sung at karaoke before?
59) …makes you feel happy? Why?
60) …would go on a pump-up playlist, if you had/have one?
61) …reminds you of a character or ship? Why?
62) …is a cover that you like better than the original?
63) …is the most recent song you’ve listened to?
64) …you wouldn’t play around your parents?
65) …you could listen to over and over without getting sick of?
66) …starts with ‘R’?
67) …has exactly four words in the title?
68) …ends with ‘T’?
69) …you want to have sex to?
70) …you have made out to in the past?
71) …is on the radio far too much for your liking?
72) …was recommended to you?
73) …has your name in it?
74) …is performed by a band with a type of animal in their name?
75) …you’ve seen performed live?
Sleepover Questions (the deep, the dark, the goofy)
76) Have you had any nightmares recently? What about? Do you get recurring nightmares?
77) Do you get intrusive thoughts? (Involuntary, unwelcome thoughts such as “I could easily run over this pedestrian.”) What’s one that really bothers you?
78) If you could pass any three laws (globally/nationally/locally/universally?) without requiring them to be approved by anyone else, what would your priorities be?
79) What field or cause do you think requires the most activism? Why? Have you been an activist in this field? Would you?
80) If you had to choose out of the people in your life right now, name your bridesmaids/groomsmen/nonbinarypeopleupatthefrontofyourweddingwithyou. Ignore the identity of the bride/groom/spouse; they’re not important to this question. And possibly not to your life, who knows?
81) Pillow fight? Right here, right now?
82) Have you ever actually had a pillow fight at a sleepover? Was it iconic and memorable?
83) Is there anything unhealthy and delicious in the fridge?
84) What’s your favorite breakfast food?
85) What are your deepest fears? Is there a reason for these, do you think?
86) Are you afraid of the dark?
87) What item of media (TV episode, movie, etc.) has scared you the most? Why?
88) What are the three (or more!) parts of your body that you have the most confidence about?
89) What part of your body do you have the least confidence about?
90) What are some aspects of your personality that you like? That you dislike? Why?
91) Have you ever had to get rid of a toxic friend?
92) Okay, fine, tell me the sex-related thing you want to tell me but don’t want to seem too eager to tell me. Fantasy, real-life story about you, plans for the future, gossip you heard from someone else. Or all of the above, if you’re in a sharing mood.
93) Tell me about your best friend, or one of your best friends. Why are they so important to you? How long have you known them?
94) What do you do to get out of a funk?
95) What’s something worrying you right now?
96) What’s the best dream you remember having, recently or not? Tell me about it?
97) If you had to spend the rest of your life inserted into the plot and world of one movie, which would it be and why? What about a realistic movie? A fantasy/sci-fi movie?
98) Do you keep a journal? How about a notebook? If so, what do you keep in your journal and/or notebook(s)?
99) Do you write poetry? Why or why not?
100) Answer the question you wish I had asked, in as much or as little detail as you like.